Five Ways to Save this Irreplaceable Piece of History:
- Become a member of the Foundation. Head to our membership page to become a regular or Pillar Society member of the Barnes Foundation. All memberships are tax-deductible. Members enjoy discount admission for special events and gift item purchases.
- Establish a trust fund, and name the Barnes Foundation as a recipient. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Volunteer your time. Any building of the age and size of the Barnes Mansion is always in need of upkeep. You can choose your own project, or we can discuss some options to find something which suits you. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Help us when you shop online.
When you go through our special page on shopformuseums.com, up to 10% of your purchases will be donated to the Barnes Foundation. Shopformuseums.com includes many major retailers you might be using already — from Sears, FedEx Store and KMart to Verizon Wireless, Groupon and Sony. You’ll pay the same prices you’d normally pay, so why not have some of it donated to the Barnes Foundation?
- Make a donation. We’re always grateful for your support to help us continue with the restoration and maintenance of this historic property. You can donate by sending a check, or with your credit card via PayPal.